+*~KPOPSITES~*+

Please login or register to view the other topics.
You can't view the other threads.

Anyways, thanks for reading =)
UPDATE 27TH OF JUNE! R.I.P Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett, the King of Pop and Charlie's Angel died on 25TH of June in the same hospital Kpopsites-bannersupersmall-1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

+*~KPOPSITES~*+

Please login or register to view the other topics.
You can't view the other threads.

Anyways, thanks for reading =)
UPDATE 27TH OF JUNE! R.I.P Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett, the King of Pop and Charlie's Angel died on 25TH of June in the same hospital Kpopsites-bannersupersmall-1

+*~KPOPSITES~*+

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

UPDATE 27TH OF JUNE! R.I.P Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett, the King of Pop and Charlie's Angel died on 25TH of June in the same hospital

Ayumi
    Ayumi
    Admin~
    Admin~

Female
    Number of posts : 240
    Job/Hobbies : JOTA/ Telling the truth about the artists! =)
    Mood : new~fresh!
    bar
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

UPDATE 27TH OF JUNE! R.I.P Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett, the King of Pop and Charlie's Angel died on 25TH of June in the same hospital Empty UPDATE 27TH OF JUNE! R.I.P Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett, the King of Pop and Charlie's Angel died on 25TH of June in the same hospital

Post by Ayumi Sat 27 Jun - 15:08

UPDATE 27TH OF JUNE! R.I.P Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett, the King of Pop and Charlie's Angel died on 25TH of June in the same hospital Memorable
    UPDATE 27TH OF JUNE! R.I.P Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett, the King of Pop and Charlie's Angel died on 25TH of June in the same hospital Momeral

I know this forum is only for asian pop
    but guess who created the main pop at all!
    MICHEAL JACKSON!!
    and who had already a hand for us?
    yes, it was charlie's angel, FARRAH FAWCETT!!

We all cant and dont want to believe this,
    on Thursday, 25th of June, these amazing Legends died.
    In the same hospital, also
    we've got to listen to Farrah's last words.
    ''In this moment, i cannot realize anything, please, i dont wanna die, let me live''
    but she passed away!
    And also Michael Jackson, yes, THE Michael Jackson, passed away at 5:20PM.
    I feel like crying, yesterday, we watched one of his biggest concerts of all, and i was amazed.
    I still cannot get over it, and also to the people who think he has abused kids and is a pedo.
    how cold-hearted could you be?
    They're probably all ''haters'' (like the americans say), normal languages, they're antis^^
    THE KING OF POP DIED, show some fucking respect,
    just like CL from 2NE1 did, and whole 2NE1 too.
    they wore black & white outfits on the last music bank performance
    if you have noticed on the umbrella perf. they had michael jacksons face on their outfits.
    and on the fire beginning, CL mentioned MJ, saying ''Today, with all my respect to Michael Jackson''(we gonna set the roof on fire baby, ey)

and to Farrah, my mum loved her, she was the perfect woman, i hope she has find her repose
    same to mj =)

R.I.P Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett, we will always love you and never forget you
    we still cant believe it~

HEAL THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!
    kanginxminnie
    kanginxminnie
    KPOP Warrior~
    KPOP Warrior~

Female
    Number of posts : 116
    Job/Hobbies : being a crazed kpop fan! WOOHOO! :)
    Mood : happy happy joy joy! :)
    bar
    Registration date : 2009-06-16

UPDATE 27TH OF JUNE! R.I.P Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett, the King of Pop and Charlie's Angel died on 25TH of June in the same hospital Empty Re: UPDATE 27TH OF JUNE! R.I.P Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett, the King of Pop and Charlie's Angel died on 25TH of June in the same hospital

Post by kanginxminnie Sat 27 Jun - 22:16

i was so sad to see on the mtv news that morning that he died. and i think super junior honored him too at their last music bank perf.. wearing black and white and donghae and eunhyuk with gloves on....it's truely sad. MJ will be missed.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr - 20:15